Thursday 10 October 2013

Module 4 activity 2

This activity was insightful, I looked at the comments from the other members of the group and realise the large amount of things I don't assess and probably should. We are so accustomed to assessing exercises and such items but things such as, participation, ability, willingness to learn, how students attempt problem solving and so forth are things that the teacher must also consider. I did gather a lot of information for my personal benefit and will use them in my teaching and learning in the future.

1 comment:

  1. So much more than straight up testing. Now that we'be been exposed to all these other assessment areas, I think the challenge is tying them in with the teaching/learning process effectively so that they support content delivery and assimilation rather than overburden the instructor for the sake of assessing more.

    ReplyDelete