Wednesday 6 November 2013

Module 4 Activity 6A

In activity 6 I had some fun creating a tool that assessed  students based on their Internet literacy skills; it was quite simple  since i am accustomed to  give my students questions to research whether to present to the class or just to find out the answer. I used my experience by placing the students into groups and create 5 simple questions from the topic data communication. the checklist I created was very simple and catered for  formative feedback. Activities like this helps students to develop their ability to research and evaluate the information they retrieve. I suggest that more activities  like this( for the students)  be done as long as they are carried out effectively. This activity  was very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment