Sunday 3 August 2014

Activity 1 module 8

Activity 1 started sort of tough for me I must say but at the end it was a great activity. My reasons for saying it began tough  was that I was having problems with the WIKI, however I signed up and got linked up with the course's Wiki page. I realised that this tool is very insterestng and it made me wonder why didnt i know about this earlier? The wiki is a great tool that I my self will be setting up soon with my students so we can all collaborate and work on topics and share information.

This activity not only introduced me to the Wiki site but also classroom management ; with the help of my colleagues I was able to gain some tips on the importance of classroom management and how to effectively manage use several skills to manage the class. I was grateful  for the collaborative effort and this really inspired me to use this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment