Tuesday 29 April 2014

Module 5 Activity 3

This activity was one that was needed and reminded me of a previous activity where we had to assess websites to see what makes a good website, but in this case I had to evaluate educational software. I came up with ten criteria for evaluating educational software and I believe they were adequate. This activity allowed me to look at what really is important when it comes to students using software for learning purposes. I learnt a few things from this activity because there were teachers who included some criteria that were very interesting, a few I would not have thought of and so I will  use all of the ideas so when i am ready to recommend software for my students, it will be software that is of top quality and matches all or most of the necessary criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment