Tuesday 20 May 2014

Activity 5a

I am impressed with the amount of resources that are out there on the Internet readily available for teachers, it is just left to us to seek, find and make use. As a math teacher I always want additional resources to use in class, curriculum and lesson plan help; this activity helped point me to some of those websites and with the checklist provided and could have assessed websites for content and other material. websites like: www.khanacademy.com ,mathsnet.net  and discoveryeducation.com.  so during this activity I found some websites useful and some not so useful because they were lacking in quite a number of sections while I assessed them with the check-list.
In general websites can be useful for assisting students and teachers to enhance learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment