Sunday 7 April 2013

Activity 7 reflection

Amongst all the activities, this one in my opinion had the most reading, however what stood out to me was
1. The levels of teaching practices-- showing us levels one to three, we should always strive to be at level three in all areas of teaching (materials, activities, strategy,evaluation, technology). My staff does not have a ICT developmental plan but the readings showed me a simple 5 stage evolution(entry, adoption, adaptation,appropriation, invention) of classroom practice and if followed correctly, the entire staff can be transformed ready to deliver constructivist , ICT integrated lessons. In essence I was giving ideas on how to properly implement a staff ICT development programme and how effective it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment