Wednesday 27 March 2013

ACTIVITY 6 REFLECTION

Im glad that I did the activity 6 readings, now I am more aware of the UK and USA experiences, I am more concerned with the roles the teacher must now take in order to ensure ICT in the classroom is effective. I loved the way students as early as age 8 can be engaged in writing to penpals in other countries and gaining so much insight in their culture and language. I really wish that our educational system can be as developed so schools in a district can setup  TV/Monitors so collaboration can be done within classrooms and among schools. I think that the teacher must now change their roles, we must now act as facilitators and as a guide so we can allow students to collaborate and develop autonomy, however we must be able to help the students with setting up equipment, monitoring students progress and assessment of students progress.

This is another important piece of document with is very enlightening.


No comments:

Post a Comment