Thursday 4 September 2014

Activity 6- One to One computing

I like this activity not basically for what we had to do to complete it but because one to one computing has always been a controversy for many schools in my country. Currently in SVG we have a 'one laptop per child' initiative recently implemented by the Government of SVG; this initiative was implemented with teacher training on ICT integration and on technical aspects of the laptops. This activity gave me lots of ideas to take back to the classsroom and also help me with the classroom management aspect. Many teachers believe one to one computers can work effectively without proper planning for time, space and   but from the activity i realised how important it is to plan properly. I look forward to learning as much in the upcoming assignments as I did in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment