Wednesday 3 September 2014

Module 8 Activity 5- Interactive white boards

This activity was quite a long one, lots of reading but yet good. I must admit I did not read all of the readings but those that I looked at were very informative; some with even interesting topics such as, "Do smartboards make smart students?" I really enjoyed looking at the video clips, I noticed how the students were involved in the lesson and worked with each other while the teacher taught using the IWB, I also noticed the teacher not only was limited to standing by the board but they came and interacted with the students so they got help with their work. Throughout this activity Ive learnt that IWB has its advantages and disadvantages like many other things that exist but it would definitely suggest that schools get one and use it, it may cost a lot but its a tool that help make the students learning easier and more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment